Hotspot Shield Firefox Add-on
- Introducing Hotspot Shield's new Firefox Add-on
- What are the Benefits of the Firefox Add-on?
- Get started with Hotspot Shield for Firefox
- How to Connect using the Firefox Add-on
- Hotspot Shield Firefox Add-on Configuration Settings
- How to Add Sites
- Enabling the Elite Features
- How to Change Virtual Locations
Hotspot Shield is available as a Firefox add-on. Get privacy, security and access for Free, just add it, connect and browse.
Adding Hotspot Shield to Firefox
To add the Hotspot Shield add-on:
- Visit the Hotspot Shield Firefox Add-on page.
- Click + Add to Firefox and then Add.
- Click OK and the Hotspot Shield icon will be added to the top-right of your Firefox browser:
- Once you click on the Hotspot Shield icon, you will see the onboarding tutorial which explains the options and features available from the extension:
Hotspot Shield icons: