Any other active VPN may prevent Hotspot Shield connection in your Mobile device. If you are experiencing connection problems, please follow these steps to remove other VPN proxies from your device:
- Open Settings on your Android device
- Tap on More Settings/Networks (In other devices, this option may show as Tethering and Network)
- Tap on VPN
- Press Delete
- apply by hitting Okay
Make sure to uninstall the application from your Android device.
- Open Settings on your iOS device.
- Tap General.
- Tap on Profiles
- Choose the profile you want to delete and tap on Delete Profile
- Confirm that you would like to delete this profile by tapping Delete again