There are some small differences when installing Hotspot Shield on iOS 9 + devices than the previous versions:
- The profile is only installed once and it will not appear in the general settings of your device. The configuration profile is automatically installed along with the application and you don't need to do it manually as it was done before. The profile will no longer be visible in the settings of the application in your iOS device and it will operate perfectly in the background.
To get Hotspot shield installed, please do the following:
1. On your iOS device, go to the App Store and download Hotspot Shield.
2. Once the installation process is done, you will be asked to open the application.
3. Hotspot Shield will offer you to begin a 7 Days Trial period. If you have a Premium subscription, skip this window by tapping on the "x" in the upper right corner, after this, a second window will appear, scroll down to the bottom of the window and tap the "x".
5. The application will open and connect.