To enable Premium features, you need to sign in to your Premium account from the Hotspot Shield app. If you're not signed in, you will see "Hotspot Shield Basic" at the top of the app.
Your device is automatically added and linked to your Premium account when you sign in through the Hotspot Shield application.
To sign in to your Premium account from the home screen:
1. Once you download Hotspot Shield for the first time, and open the app you will be greeted with a page that looks like this. Please tap on "Accept and continue."
2. After tapping on "Accept and continue," you will then be met with a payment wall, and to go around this payment wall, please swipe all the way to the left.
3. After swiping all the way to the left, you will then see a screen that mentions "proceed with basic", tap on that.
4. Once you tap on "proceed with basic", a new page will automatically pop up asking you to create an account. Since we are signing in, there is a sign-in button at the bottom of that page.
5. After tapping on "Sign in", a new page will pop up asking you to sign in.
6. Once you place in your premium credentials, you are now signed in to Hotspot Shield!