Issue: I can't connect to the internet after I turn on Hotspot Shield on my iPad, iPhone, or iOS device.
Before troubleshooting, please make sure:
- You are connected to the internet via WiFi or mobile data network
- Your device is not jailbroken
- You have no other VPN connected. Please go to your iPhone Settings > General > VPN and delete any other VPN profiles by selecting the "i" button next to the VPN. This includes VPNs under a Personal VPN. These profiles can be reinstalled when you start the VPN.
- To isolate the cause, please try to connect on WiFi and Cellular
- You are running iOS 12 or above
- Please make sure your app is updated on your device
If all the above has not helped please follow this guide from Apple for resetting your Network.