Issue: I can't connect to the internet after I turn on Hotspot Shield on my iPad, iPhone, or iOS device.
Before troubleshooting, please make sure:
- You are connected to the internet via WiFi or mobile data network
- Your device is not jailbroken
- To isolate the cause, temporarily disable any 3rd party app that may interfere with your connection. For example, a firewall with strict settings, or another VPN application or an antivirus.
- You are running iOS 10 or above
- Please make sure your app is updated on your device
- Go to the person icon at the bottom of the app>Settings>Reinstall VPN profile
- Connect VPN