If you are having trouble accessing certain sites, you may need to delete your browser's cache.
Reasons to clear your cookies in cache:
- This may also improve the speed of your browser.
- This may include certain private data and would improve privacy
Please follow the steps below:
- Open the terminal (Ctrl+Alt+T) and run the command hotspotshield disconnect
- Next, please open Firefox and access the library.
- Select History then Clear Recent History
- Please clear the cookies and cache
- After selecting Clear Now, please return to the terminal and enter the command hotspotshield locations
- Depending on what content you are trying to view, connect to the correct virtual location
- Example: If I was trying to watch US Netflix I would enter hotspotshield connect US
- You can find more information about virtual locations here
* Using a different browser? Please check here for up to date steps