Currently, Netflix content works for the following virtual locations: United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia for Premium users. We are hard at work on adding other locations.
Before we start troubleshooting
Verify that you have an Internet connection. Without the VPN running can you watch a Youtube video?
Power cycle your Fire Stick.
Unplug your Fire TV Stick from the wall outlet, wait 30 seconds, and then plug it back in.
Clearing the cache & data in Netflix App
- Press the Home button to return to the Amazon Fire TV home menu.
- Navigate to the Settings menu
- Select the Applications menu
- Select Manage Installed Applications
- Select Netflix to clear its cache
- Select Clear cache
- Select Clear data
- Select Clear data again
- Select Force Stop
- Select Launch Application
With Hotspot Shield running try streaming Netflix.
Thank you for your understanding, and please let us know if you have questions or need further assistance.