First, please make sure of the following:
- The Netflix and Virtual Location must match. Example: if you're trying to watch the Canadian Netflix, then make sure to select Canada as the Virtual Location.
- Your internet connection is fast enough to stream video. (Netflix requires a 3 Mbps connection for one standard-quality stream and 5 Mbps for one high-definition stream.)
- You are logged into a Premium Hotspot Shield account.
- You have the latest version of the app (some older versions will have trouble connecting to our new servers).
Next, clear your Netflix app's cache using the steps below.
- Start up your Firestick and head over to the main menu
- Go to Settings
- Select Applications and then Manage Installed Applications
- You will now get a list of the installed applications. Select Netflix, and you will see information such as file size, data storage, and cache size.
- Go down and select Clear Cache. All temporary files for that application will be deleted.