- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Type QR into the search box and tap the search button. This displays a list of QR code reading apps.
- Tap the QR Code Reader that you want to install.
- Tap “Install”. A pop-up will appear, asking you to give permission for the app to access information on your Android.
- Tap “Accept”. QR Code Reader will now install on your Android.
- When the app is finished installing, the “Install” button will say “Open,” and you’ll have a new icon in the app drawer.
Tap OK to open the website. This launches your default web browser and navigates to the URL in the QR code.