How one gets a purchase receipt depends on the purchase method that was used.
Credit Card Purchases
If you have purchased through our website, please contact our support team or visit your account Dashboard to view your purchase history. This will display all your payment information and future transactions. If you need more assistance or detail, please reach out to us here.
If you’ve purchased through your Apple App Store account you can get an invoice, receipt or by viewing your purchase history on iOS device.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Scroll to Purchase History and tap it. If you want to see purchases that you made more than 90 days prior, tap Last 90 Days, then select a date range.
- Find the item, then tap Total Billed.
- From here, you can do these things:
- To request a refund or report a problem with the item, tap the item, then tap "Report a Problem" and describe your issue.
- To see the date when you bought the item and the device you used to buy it, tap the item.
- To send yourself a new email receipt, tap Resend. You can’t send a receipt for a free item.
Google Play Purchases
If you purchased Hotspot Shield purchase was made through Google Play, reach out to their support team for specific details. However, we can send you screenshots of your transactions, but to get an official receipt, only Google can provide that.
You can also find your recent in-app purchases on Google Play by following the steps provided below.
- Visit pay.google.com/ and sign in with your Google account.
- On the left, click Subscriptions and services.
- Click View purchases.
- Select an order to see your receipt.
- If you need your order number, you can find it on the receipt page.
Microsoft Store Purchases
If your purchase was made through the Microsoft Store, reach out to their support team for specific details about your purchase. However, you can view your purchase history on your device by looking at this Microsoft help article.
- Sign in to your Microsoft Account here
- To see your past orders, use the Show and From filters at the upper left of the page.
- To print your orders, either select Print to print out the whole page, or, under any single order, select Details to view and print that order.
- If you have a question about a specific order, under the order number, select Get more help.