How one gets a purchase receipt depends on the purchase method that was used.
If you have purchased through our website, please contact our support team or visit your [online account page](https://account.pango.co) to view your purchase history. This will display all your payment information and future transactions.
If you’ve purchased through Apple's **iTunes**, contact Apple to get specific details about your purchase. You can get an invoice, receipt or view your [purchase history](https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088) on your iOS device as well.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. ...
- Swipe up to Purchase History and tap it.
If you’re purchase was made through **Google Play**, reach out to their support team for specific details. However, we can send you screenshots of your transactions, but to get an official receipt, only Google can provide that.
You can also find your recent in-app purchases on Google Play by following the steps provided below.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap the Menu Button in the Top Left Corner.
- Scroll Down and Tap Account.
- Tap the Order History Button.
If your purchase was made through the Microsoft Store, reach out to their support team for specific details about your purchase. However, you can view your purchase history on your device by looking at [this Microsoft help article](https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027310/microsoft-store-view-your-order-history).