Hotspot Shield Firefox Add-on
- Introducing Hotspot Shield's new Firefox Add-on
- What are the Benefits of the Firefox Add-on
- Get started with Hotspot Shield for Firefox
- How to Connect using the Firefox Add-on
- Hotspot Shield Firefox Add-on Configuration Settings
- How to Add Sites
- Enabling the Elite Features
- How to Change Virtual Locations
Changing Virtual Locations
Currently, the option to chose a Virtual Location is limited to Elite accounts.
To change Virtual Locations you first need to be connected, then:
- At the top-right of the Firefox add-on, click the Hotspot Shield icon
- Click on the Country you are currently connected to
- Select the Virtual Location you wish to use by clicking the flag
Which Virtual Locations are available in the Chrome extension?
These are the available Virtual Locations you can connect to in the Chrome extension:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Czech Republic
- Russian Federation
Optimize your connection speed. Choose Optimal server location to connect to the Virtual Location that gives you the fastest connection speed.