Hotspot Shield Firefox Add-on
- Introducing Hotspot Shield's new Firefox Add-on
- What are the Benefits of the Firefox Add-on
- Get started with Hotspot Shield for Firefox
- How to Connect using the Firefox Add-on
- Hotspot Shield Firefox Add-on Configuration Settings
- How to Add Sites
- Enabling the Elite Features
- How to Change Virtual Locations
Changing Virtual Locations
Currently, the option to chose a Virtual Location is limited to Elite accounts.
To change Virtual Locations you first need to be connected, then:
- At the top-right of the Firefox add-on, click the Hotspot Shield icon
- Click on the Country you are currently connected to
- Select the Virtual Location you wish to use by clicking the flag
Which Virtual Locations are available in the Firefox Add-on?
These are the available Virtual Locations you can connect to in the Firefox add-on:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Russian Federation
Optimize your connection speed. Choose Auto server to connect to the Virtual Location that gives you the fastest connection speed.