Hotspot Shield Firefox Add-on
- Introducing Hotspot Shield's new Firefox Add-on
- What are the Benefits of the Firefox Add-on?
- Get started with Hotspot Shield for Firefox
- How to Connect using the Firefox Add-on
- Hotspot Shield Firefox Add-on Configuration Settings
- How to Add Sites
- Enabling the Premium Features
- How to Change Virtual Locations
To access the Firefox add-on configuration settings, please click on the configuration icon located at the top right of the add-on.
After clicking the configuration icon, you will see the Configuration menu with the following:
- Sites Settings: Add & manage secure/bypass sites
- Ads blocker (BETA): Block ads on sites you visit during your Hotspot Shield session
- Tracker blocker (BETA): Disable analytic trackers during your Hotspot Shield session
- Malware blocker (BETA): Block malware on sites you visit during your Hotspot Shield session
- Cookies blocker (BETA): Block 3rd party cookies during your Hotspot Shield session
- Optimal server location: This option will connect you to the most convenient location depending on where you are located and the number of users connected to that server.
- Servers (limited to Premium accounts): Here you can select your preferred Virtual Location