Hotspot Shield Chrome Extension
- Introducing Hotspot Shield's new Chrome Extension
- What are the Benefits of the Chrome Extension?
- Get Started with Hotspot Shield for Chrome
- How to Connect using the Chrome Extension
- Hotspot Shield Chrome Extension Configuration Settings
- How to Add Sites
- Enabling the Elite Features
- How to Change Virtual Locations
To access the Chrome extension configuration settings, please click on the configuration icon located at the top right of the extension.
After clicking the configuration icon, you will see the Configuration menu with the following:
- Sites Settings: Add & manage secure/bypass sites
- Ads blocker (BETA): Block ads on sites you visit during your Hotspot Shield session
- Tracker blocker (BETA): Disable analytic trackers during your Hotspot Shield session
- Malware blocker (BETA): Block malware on sites you visit during your Hotspot Shield session
- Cookies blocker (BETA): Block 3rd party cookies during your Hotspot Shield session
- Optimal server location: This option will connect you to the most convenient location depending on where you are located and the number of users connected to that server.
- Servers (limited to Elite accounts): Here you can select your preferred Virtual Location