Hotspot Shield Chrome Extension
- Introducing Hotspot Shield's new Chrome Extension
- What are the Benefits of the Chrome Extension?
- Get Started with Hotspot Shield for Chrome
- How to Connect using the Chrome Extension
- Hotspot Shield Chrome Extension Configuration Settings
- How to Add Sites
- Enabling the Elite Features
- How to Change Virtual Locations
Changing Virtual Locations
Currently, the option to chose a Virtual Location is limited to Elite accounts.
To change Virtual Locations you first need to be connected, then:
- At the top-right of the Chrome browser, click the Hotspot Shield icon
- Click on the Country you are currently connected to
- Select the Virtual Location you wish to use by clicking the flag
Which Virtual Locations are available in the Chrome extension?
These are the available Virtual Locations you can connect to in the Chrome extension:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Czech Republic
- Russian Federation
Optimize your connection speed. Choose Optimal server location to connect to the Virtual Location that gives you the fastest connection speed.