Hotspot Shield Chrome extension
- Introducing Hotspot Shield's new Chrome extension
- What are the benefits of the Chrome extension?
- Get started with Hotspot Shield for Chrome
- How to connect using the Chrome extension
- Hotspot Shield Chrome extension configuration settings
- How to add sites
- Enabling Premium features
- How to change virtual locations
Changing Virtual Locations
Currently, the option to chose a Virtual Location is limited to Premium accounts.
To change Virtual Locations you first need to be connected, then:
- At the top-right of the Chrome browser, click the Hotspot Shield icon
- Click on the Country you are currently connected to
- Select the Virtual Location you wish to use by clicking the flag
Which Virtual Locations are available in the Firefox Add-on?
These are the available Virtual Locations you can connect to in the Firefox add-on:
Optimize your connection speed. Choose Auto server to connect to the Virtual Location that gives you the fastest connection speed.
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Russian Federation