If you purchased an Elite subscription but see a payment wall, then
- your payment might not have linked properly, or
- you might not be signed in to your Elite account on your device.
Verify that your payment was linked to your account
You can check your account history to see if your payment was linked.
To view your account history, sign in to your Dashboard > View account history
If you don’t see either one, or the date reflected is not correct, please let us know.
Are you signed in to your Elite account?
SIGNED IN TO A FREE ACCOUNT OR NOT SIGNED IN AT ALL
If you are not signed in to your Elite account in the Hotspot Shield app, you will not be recognized as an Elite user. When you are signed out, Elite features will be disabled and you will get the same experience as a Free user, including:
- being asked to purchase an Elite subscription
- seeing “Account Expired” or “Protection Expired”
- seeing a Payment Wall screen
- limited bandwidth and access
Max 5 devices per Elite account. You can have up to 5 devices linked to your Elite subscription/account. Once you've reached the 5 device limit, you will not be able to sign in from a new device, and you will get one of the following messages:
To add a new device, you need to remove a device from your Elite account. Learn how to remove a device from your account