There are some small differences when installing Hotspot Shield on iOS 9 devices than the previous versions:
- Profile is only installed once and it will not appear in the general settings of your device. The configuration profile is automatically installed along with the application and you don't need to do it manually as it was done before. The profile will not longer be visible in the settings of the application in your iOS device and it will operate perfectly in the backend.
To get Hotspot shield installed, please do the following:
1. On your iOS device, go to the App Store and download Hotspot Shield.
2. Once the installation process is done, you will be asked to open the application.
3. Hotspot Shield will offer you to begin a 7 Days Trial period. (If you have an Elite subscription, skip this window by tapping in the "x" in the upper right corner.)
4. On the next screen, you will be asked to install the VPN profile. Tap Install and the tap on Allow when prompt to authenticate configuration.
5. If prompted, enter your device's passcode.
6. Application will open and connect.