NOTE: Currently Hotspot Shield is only working with the US Virtual Location for Premium users.
To stream Netflix, you need to be signed in to an active Premium account. To upgrade to Premium:
- Tap the Menu icon > Upgrade to Premium
- Select a subscription
- Follow prompts to complete your purchase
Make sure the following is checked:
- You are signed in to your Premium account
- You have the internet connection (check if you can open any website online)
- Hotspot Shield is connected to the US virtual location.
- Select the Virtual Location
- Verify that you have the location’s IP address here
- Clear your browser\app’s cookies and cache (How to clear cookies and cache?)
- Connect Hotspot Shield
- Go to Netflix
If the steps above did not solve the issue and you are still unable to access Netflix content, please click "Contact Support", attach a screenshot of the error and let us help you solve the issue.