Before we troubleshoot, let's make sure the following is checked:
- Your Elite payment is restored (To restore purchase, please check our Restore Purchase article in Payment/Subscription section)
- You are signed in to your Elite account
- Hotspot Shield is connected and VPN icon appears on the top in the status bar
- Location services on your device are turned OFF. To turn off location services on your iOS device:
- Tap Settings > Privacy > Location Services
- Either turn off all Location Services using the Location Services slider or use the individual sliders for each location-aware app or item on your device.
- To disable Location Services for all websites, turn off Location Services for the Safari app.
1. Disconnect Hotspot Shield Protection
2. Clear cookies and cache (How to clear cookies and cache?)
3. Connect Hotspot Shield Protection
4. Select the appropriate Virtual Location that would give you access to the content