Before troubleshooting, please make sure:
- You are connected to the internet via WiFi or mobile data network
- To isolate the cause, temporarily disable any 3rd party app that may interfere with your connection. For example, a firewall with strict settings, or another VPN application or an antivirus.
- You are running on iOS 10 or above.
- You have the latest version of the app (some older versions will have trouble connecting to our new servers)
After each step, check to see if the issue has been resolved:
- Turn on Hotspot Shield then switch Airplane Mode ON and OFF
- Reinstall Hotspot Shield Profile
- In the Hotspot Shield app, tap Settings > Re-install Profile
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install a new profile
- Turn on Hotspot Shield