Issue: I'm a paid, Premium user but my iOS application thinks I need to pay again. I already purchased a subscription in iTunes on my iPhone.
Why This Happens: Sometimes the iOS app needs to be reconnected with your purchase so that all your Premium features are available. This is done by using the app's Restore Purchases feature.
How To Restore Your Premium Subscription in iTunes
Before restoring your purchase, please make sure of the following:
- You are signed in to the App Store using the Apple ID that you used to purchase Premium.
- You have the latest version of Hotspot Shield that's currently available in the App Store.
- Sign in to your Premium account in the Hotspot Shield app.
- Check the restrictions on your device to make sure in-app purchases are allowed: How to check the restrictions on the device
- Check your purchase history on your computer to make sure that you were charged for the purchase.
To restore a purchased Premium subscription:
- In the app, click on the menu icon at the top left to open Settings.
- Click Restore Purchases.
- Sign in to iTunes Store with your Apple ID password and click OK.
- Click OK to confirm.