If you have problems viewing the links in this article from a blocked country, please connect Hotspot Shield to a US virtual location.
First, let's make sure:
- You are connected to the Internet via WiFi or mobile data network
- You are signed in to your Premium account (If you are a free user, you can only link one device to your account)
- You have the latest version of the app (some older versions will have trouble connecting to our new servers)
If your device is connected to the internet and you still can't sign in to link the device, you may have reached the 5 devices limit.
To remove or unlink a device from your account you can sign out from that device or follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Premium Account
- Go to the Hotspot Shield located under Apps
- Next select Unlink, on the device that you want removed from your account.
Once you have space for your device, go ahead and sign in to your Premium account from the device you want to link.