NOTE: Currently Hotspot Shield is only working with the US Virtual Location for Premium users.
Before we troubleshoot, let's make sure the following is checked:
- Your Premium payment is restored (To restore purchase, please check our Restore Purchase article in Payment/Subscription section)
- You are signed in to your Premium account
- Hotspot Shield is connected and VPN icon appears on the top in the status bar
- Location services for Netflix on your device are turned OFF. To turn off location services on your iOS device:
- Tap Settings > Privacy > Location Services
- Either turn off all Location Services using the Location Services slider or use the individual sliders for each location-aware app or item on your device.
- To disable Location Services for all websites, turn off Location Services for the Safari app.
If the steps above don't help, please contact our support by filling out this form