Please make sure:
- You are connected to the internet via Wi-Fi
- A 3rd party app is not interfering with Internet Settings (For example, a firewall with strict settings or another VPN application)
- You are running iOS 9 or above
If you are trying to connect using school or company WIFI and cannot connect to Hotspot Shield on your iOS device, please Contact Support here and provide the following details:
- Institution where you are trying to connect and internet/wifi provider if known (Example: STANFORD LIBRARY WIFI, etc.; Comcast)
- Does your wifi require a password (secured) or not?
- Screenshot of any error message