Issue: I can't connect to the internet after I turn on Hotspot Shield on my iPad, iPhone, or iOS device.
Before troubleshooting, please make sure:
- You are connected to the internet via WiFi or mobile data network
- Your device is not jailbroken
- To isolate the cause, temporarily disable any 3rd party app that may interfere with your connection. For example, a firewall with strict settings, or another VPN application or an antivirus.
- You are running iOS 10 or above
- Delete app completely
- Tap and hold the Hotspot Shield icon until it wiggles or until the Delete App option appears
- Tap the X or tap on Delete App to delete the app
If the steps above didn't solve the issue, please contact our support by filling out this form