Issue: I can't connect to Hotspot Shield on my iPad, iPhone, or iOS device.
How To Connect To Hotspot Shield On iOS
Before troubleshooting, please make sure:
- You are connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or mobile data network
- Your device is not jailbroken
- A 3rd party app is not interfering with Internet Settings 'For example, a sensitive Firewall or another VPN application.
- You are running iOS 10.1 or above
- Turn Hotspot Shield Protection ON
- Switch Airplane Mode ON and OFF
- Reinstall Hotspot Shield Profile
- In the Hotspot Shield app, tap Settings > Re-install Profile
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install a new profile
- In the app, turn Protection ON
If the steps above don't work and you are located in any of the following countries: Pakistan, Iran, Oman, Qatar, China, UAE, Saudi Arabia, please contact our support by filling out this form and provide a description of the issue and a screenshot (If applicable)