Issue: I am a paid Premium member but when I log in on my iPhone or iOS device, I'm not getting the Premium features.
Sometimes your account needs to be re-associated with the payment you made, which is why we are going to go through the Restore Purchase process.
How to restore your iTunes purchase in Hotspot Shield
- From within Hotspot Shield, go to Settings
- Select Restore Purchase
- Sign in to iTunes Store with the same Apple ID that you used to purchase the subscription
- Tap OK to confirm
- Sign In to your Premium account.
After you Restore Purchase, the application may display that you are already signed in. If this happens, please:
- Go to Settings > Account > Sign Out then tap on Sign In
- Enter your username/password
If this does not work, please uninstall and reinstall the latest version of Hotspot Shield for iOS, and try signing in one more time.
For more information, please see