Issue: I am a paid Premium member but when I log in on my iPhone or iOS device, the app says I'm a Free User.
How To Restore Your iTunes Purchase in Hotspot Shield
- From the application menu on your iOS device, go to Settings
- Select Restore Purchase
- Sign in to iTunes Store with the same Apple ID that you used to purchase the subscription
- Tap OK to confirm
- Sign In to your Premium Account.
After you Restore Purchase, the application may display that you are already signed in. If this happens, please:
- Go to Settings > Account > Sign Out
- Reopen Hotspot Shield and select Upgrade to Premium
- Go to Settings > Account > Sign In
- Enter your username/password
If this does not work, please uninstall and reinstall the latest version of Hotspot Shield for iOS, and try signing in one more time.
If you are still asked to upgrade after following these steps, please contact Customer Support by filling out this form and provide us with a description of the issue and screenshot of the error.
For More Information, Please See