Hotspot Shield Firefox Add-on
- Introducing Hotspot Shield's new Firefox Add-on
- What are the Benefits of the Firefox Add-on?
- Get started with Hotspot Shield for Firefox
- How to Connect using the Firefox Add-on
- Hotspot Shield Firefox Add-on Configuration Settings
- How to Add Sites
- Enabling Premium Features
- How to Change Virtual Locations
With Hotspot Shield’s Firefox add-on, you don’t need to install and run a separate program as it is a web browser add-on. It’s completely free, however, you can log in to your Premium account in case you have one.
These are the benefits of having the Firefox add-on extension:
- Security - encryption of all your data while browsing
- Privacy - your IP address is masked letting you browse anonymously
- Access - Virtual Locations gives you access to geo-restricted content (this is limited to Premium users only)
- Ad-free browsing - the Firefox add-on doesn’t display ads
- Unlimited bandwidth - access websites without restrictions