Mac DMG Start Guide
- Downloading and installing Hotspot Shield
- Signing in to Hotspot Shield
- Changing your Virtual Location
- Pausing and stopping protection
- Quitting Hotspot Shield
- Signing out of Hotspot Shield
- Hotspot Shield Settings
Signing out of Hotspot Shield
Signing out of your Premium account will downgrade the Hotspot Shield app to free mode and all Premium features will be disabled.
Once you sign out of the app, the device will be unlinked or removed from you account. You will no longer see the device listed in your Dashboard.
To sign out of your Premium account:
- In the Hotspot Shield panel, click Sign Out.
- Click Sign Out again to confirm.
- Hotspot Shield will downgrade to Free mode.
- Click CONTINUE WITH FREE.