Auto‑on for Networks helps you stay protected when you connect to different networks. For example, you can set Hotspot Shield to auto‑connect whenever your Android connects to an unsecured network.
Changing Auto‑on Settings for Networks
You can set Hotspot Shield to automatically connect when your Android connects to any of the following network types:
- Unsecured Wi‑Fi (Not password protected)
- Secured Wi‑Fi (Password protected)
- Mobile Networks
To change Auto‑on settings for a particular network type:
- Tap to open the Account Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap on Connection center.
- Enable or Disable Auto-On for the desired network by switching it to on or off.