Hotspot Shield Chrome Extension
- Introducing Hotspot Shield's new Chrome Extension
- What are the Benefits of the Chrome Extension?
- Get Started with Hotspot Shield for Chrome
- How to Connect using the Chrome Extension
- Hotspot Shield Chrome Extension Configuration Settings
- How to Add Sites
- Enabling the Elite Features
- How to Change Virtual Locations
Hotspot Shield is available as a Chrome extension. Get privacy, security and access for Free, just add it, connect and browse.
Adding Hotspot Shield to Chrome
To add the Hotspot Shield extension:
- Visit the Chrome Web Store.
- Click + ADD TO CHROME.
- Click Add extensio to confirm and install the extension.
- The Hotspot Shield icon will appear at the top-right of your Chrome browser:
- Once you click on the Hotspot Shield icon, you will see the onboarding tutorial which explains the options and features available from the extension:
Hotspot Shield icons: