Hotspot Shield Chrome extension
- Introducing Hotspot Shield's new Chrome extension
- What are the benefits of the Chrome extension?
- Get started with Hotspot Shield for Chrome
- How to connect using the Chrome extension
- Hotspot Shield Chrome extension configuration settings
- How to add sites
- Enabling Premium features
- How to change virtual locations
Hotspot Shield is available as a Chrome extension. Get privacy, security and access for free, just add it, connect and browse.
Adding Hotspot Shield to Chrome
To add the Hotspot Shield extension:
- Visit the Chrome Web Store.
- Click + ADD TO CHROME.
- Click Add extension to confirm and install the extension.
- The Hotspot Shield icon will appear at the top-right of your Chrome browser:
- Once you click on the Hotspot Shield icon, you will see the onboarding tutorial which explains the options and features available from the extension: