Hotspot Shield Chrome extension
- Introducing Hotspot Shield's new Chrome extension
- What are the benefits of the Chrome extension?
- Get started with Hotspot Shield for Chrome
- How to connect using the Chrome extension
- Hotspot Shield Chrome extension configuration settings
- How to add sites
- Enabling Premium features
- How to change virtual locations
With Hotspot Shield’s Chrome extension, you don’t need to install and run a separate program as it is a web browser extension. It’s completely free, however, you can log in to your Premium account in case you have one.
These are the benefits of having the Chrome extension:
- Security - encryption of all your data while browsing
- Privacy - your IP address is masked letting you browse anonymously
- Access - Virtual Locations gives you access to geo-restricted content (this is limited to Premium users only)
- Ad-free browsing - the Chrome extension doesn’t display ads
- Unlimited bandwidth - access websites without bandwidth restrictions