Hotspot Shield Chrome Extension
- Introducing Hotspot Shield's new Chrome Extension
- What are the Benefits of the Chrome Extension?
- Get Started with Hotspot Shield for Chrome
- How to Connect using the Chrome Extension
- Hotspot Shield Chrome Extension Configuration Settings
- How to Add Sites
- Enabling the Elite Features
- How to Change Virtual Locations
With Hotspot Shield’s Chrome extension, you don’t need to install and run a separate program as it is a web browser extension. It’s completely free, however, you can log in to your Elite account in case you have one.
These are the benefits of having the Chrome extension:
- Security - encryption of all your data while browsing
- Privacy - your IP address is masked letting you browse anonymously
- Access - Virtual Locations gives you access to geo-restricted content (this is limited to Elite users only)
- Ad-free browsing - the Chrome extension doesn’t display ads
- Unlimited bandwidth - access websites without bandwidth restrictions