We are not able to cancel the auto-renewal feature of your subscription purchased via iTunes directly.
Please note that per Apple’s policies, all companies like us are prohibited from processing their cancellations and they require that it be done by Apple only.
IMPORTANT: Before cancelling your subscription, please sign in to the Apple ID with which you originally purchased your Elite subscription.
Please follow these instructions to cancel the auto-renewal feature of your account:
FROM YOUR iOS 9 and 10
1. Open the App Store and at the bottom, tap Featured.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap your Apple ID (Make sure to Sign In first).
3. Tap View Apple ID.
4. Under “Subscriptions,” tap Manage.
5. Tap your Hotspot Shield Elite subscription.
6. Switch Off Auto-Renewal and then click Confirm.
FROM YOUR iOS 11
1.Launch the Settings app.
2.Tap iTunes & App Store.
3.Tap on your Apple ID.
4.Tap View Apple ID when the pop-up window appears.
5.Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
7.Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
8. Tap your Hotspot Shield Elite subscription.
9. Switch Off Auto-Renewal and then click Confirm.
FROM YOUR MAC DEVICE
1. Launch iTunes and sign into your Apple account.
2. To the left of the search bar, click the profile drop-down and select Account Info
3. Enter your Apple ID password and click View Account
4. In the Settings section, click the Manage link for your subscriptions
5. On the right of your Hotspot Shield Elite subscription, click Edit
6. Select Off to turn off Auto-Renewal and click Continue to confirm
With the auto-renewal feature turned off, you will no longer be billed for your subscription. Your Elite account will remain active until your subscription expires.
NOTE: If you run into any issue or problem while performing this cancellation, Apple requires you to contact them directly. Click here For iTunes Support Express. You may also find this article on Apple’s website helpful.