If you paid via Google Play, but your subscription wasn't updated on your Android:
- first, verify that your payment was linked to your account, and
- second, check that your signed in to your account from the Hotspot Shield app on your Android device
Clearing Hotspot Shield's app data
If your payment was linked to your account and you're signed in to your account from the Hotspot Shield app, then will need to clear Hotspot Shield's app data.
To clear Hotspot Shield's app data:
1. Launch Hotspot Shield on you Android device and disconnect the application.
2. Open your device settings and quit Hotspot Shield: tap Quit > OK.
3. Open your device settings.
4. Look for Applications Manager.
5. Find and tap Hotspot Shield.
6. Tap Clear data.
After you clear the app data, launch Hotspot Shield again and sign in to your Elite account.
If your subscription still hasn't updated, please submit a ticket and we'll take a look at your account.