To get a refund for a subscription purchased through Apple's iTunes Store or Mac App Store, you will need to request a refund directly from Apple. Apple handles all payment and refund transactions. To request a refund, you can contact Apple Support or follow the steps listed below:
- Go to https://reportaproblem.apple.com/.
- Sign in using your Apple ID which should be the one you used to purchase the Elite subscription
- Search for "Hotspot Shield" and tap Report next to your subscription
- Select the appropriate item from the “Choose Problem” dropdown.
- In the text box, state that you’d like a refund and explain the reason.
- Then click Submit.
NOTE: If you happen to have any issue or problem while requesting the refund, you can contact Apple’s team directly here.