To get a refund for a subscription purchased through Apple's iTunes Store or Mac App Store, you will need to request a refund directly from Apple. Apple handles all payment and refund transactions. To request a refund, you can contact Apple Support or follow the steps listed below.
From a desktop using the latest version of Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer:
- Go to https://reportaproblem.apple.com/.
- Sign in to your account with your Apple ID.
- Enter “hotspot shield” in the search bar.
- Click Report a Problem next to the purchase you’d like a refund for.
- Select the appropriate item from the “Choose Problem” dropdown.
- In the text box, state that you’d like a refund and explain the reason.
- Then click Submit.