Android v3.x Start Guide
Hotspot Shield is compatible with Android devices running Android OS 4.0 or later.
Hotspot Shield is available in the Google Play Store for Android devices. If you don't have access to the Play Store or don't see Hotspot Shield in the Play Store, let us know and we will help.
To install Hotspot Shield:
- On your Android, launch Google Play.
- Search for “Hotspot Shield” and tap Hotspot Shield app.
- Tap Install > ACCEPT.
- Launch Hotspot Shield, and then tap NEXT.
- Select a Protection Mode: Full protection or Smart protection. Learn about protection modes
- Select the checkbox for “I trust this application” and then tap OK.