Premium users can choose and switch between Virtual Locations. Currently, Hotspot Shield offers 70+ different countries and cities. If you have a Premium subscription, make sure you are signed in to your Premium account to enable all Premium benefits.
To change your Virtual location while you are connected to the VPN please follow the steps below.
- Since you are already connected you should see a screen like this.
- Click on Virtual location which will bring you a screen shown like this.
- Click on the virtual location you would like to connect to and you will be automatically connected to that virtual location.
Changing Virtual Locations
To change your Virtual Location while not connected:
- Open the Hotspot Shield application.
- Click on virtual locations near the bottom of the screen.
- From here you will see a screen with every Virtual location you can connect to.
- Click on a location you would like to connect to, and you will be automatically connected to the location you had chosen.
- To disconnect. Simply click on the stop button at the bottom of the screen.