Mac App Start Guide
- Downloading and installing Hotspot Shield
- Signing in to Hotspot Shield
- Changing your Virtual Location
- Disconnecting Hotspot Shield
- Quitting Hotspot Shield
- Hotspot Shield Settings
NOTE: It is needed to have a Hotspot Shield Premium subscription to enable the option to select from all the available virtual locations.
Turning Protection ON
Before selecting or changing Virtual Locations, make sure to switch Protection ON.
- To do this, click on the "Connection button" to start connection.
Changing Virtual Locations
To change your Virtual Location:
Click on the drop down menu next to the country you are currently connected.
- Click on the Virtual Location you wish to connect.
- You will now be connected to the selected Virtual Location.
You can verify the virtual location you are connected to by going to https://www.maxmind.com/en/locate-my-ip-address.