Mac App Start Guide
To use the Mac App version of Hotspot Shield, you must have an active Elite subscription and be signed in to your Elite account.
Signing in to Hotspot Shield
When you launch Hotspot Shield for the first time, you will either be asked to create an account or to sign in. Please follow the steps below or watch the video linked at the bottom of the article.
To sign in to your Elite account:
- Open the Hotspot Shield Mac App from your Launchpad.
- Click the Sign In! link after "Already have an account?"
- Enter your Elite account username and password. Then tap Sign In.
- Forgot your username? Your username is normally the email address you created your account with.
- Forgot your password? Restore your password.
- Your username and password are case-sensitive.
If you successfully signed in to your Elite account, you will see you Account info as shown below.