When you launch Hotspot Shield for the first time, you will either be asked to create an account or to sign in.
To sign in to your HotspotShield account:
- Open the Hotspot Shield Mac App from your Launchpad.
- You will see a screen showing the main home screen of Hotspot Shield. Click on the account section on the left side of the screen.
- Tap sign in and enter your Premium username and password.
- If you have not created your account yet, please click on create account, enter the email address you wish to use, and the password you would like to have for your Hotspot Shield account, then click on Create account.
NOTE: Your password must be 6 or more characters with at least 1 letter, 1 number, and 1 symbol (for example, `!`, `@`, `#`, etc...). An example of a great password is `#Mb8e4r!` (DO NOT USE THIS EXAMPLE AS YOUR PASSWORD).
- Forgot your username? Your username is normally the email address you created your account with.
- Forgot your password? Restore your password.
- Your username and password are case-sensitive.
If you successfully signed in to your account, you will see you Account info as shown below:
- Premium account:
Mac App Start Guide