When you launch Hotspot Shield for the first time, you will either be asked to create an account or to sign in.
To sign in to your HotspotShield account:
- Open you download Hotspot Shield for the first time, and install it you will be greeted with a message asking you to allow VPN configurations. This will allow the VPN to encrypt your data securely and privately. Please click allow.
- After clicking on allow, you will then be met with another screen asking you to accept our terms and conditions. Please click "Accept and continue".
- After clicking accept and continue, a new screen will pop up asking you to create an account. Please click sign in at the bottom of the page.
- After clicking on sign in, please enter in your premium credentials to sign into the application and will now have signed in to Hotspot Shield.
NOTE: Your password must be 6 or more characters with at least 1 letter, 1 number, and 1 symbol (for example, `!`, `@`, `#`, etc...). An example of a great password is `#Mb8e4r!` (DO NOT USE THIS EXAMPLE AS YOUR PASSWORD).
- Forgot your username? Your username is normally the email address you created your account with.
- Forgot your password? Restore your password.
- Your username and password are case-sensitive.
If you successfully signed in to your account, you will see you Account info as shown below:
- Premium account:
Mac App Start Guide