Are you a Hotspot Shield Premium user getting a "Free" experience? Are you noticing the following?
- You see a prompt for payment when you try to watch Netflix, Hulu, or another site.
- You're unable to change Virtual Locations.
- You see pop-up ads or an ad banner at the top of your browser.
- Hotspot Shield downgrades to Basic mode.
- You're receiving a bandwidth limit error.
If you experience any of the above, you're most likely not signed in to your Premium account. You may see a screen like this depending on your device.
When "Downgraded" to Basic you will see the words Basic displayed at the top of the application, this means that Hotspot Shield has been downgraded to Basic mode. If this does not indicate the true status of your Hotspot Shield account, then simply log in to enable your Premium features.
Please select the link below to the corresponding device you are trying to sign into.