Before we troubleshoot, let's make sure the following is checked:
- Your Premium Premium payment is restored (To restore purchase, please check our Restore Purchase article)
- You are signed in to your Premium account
- You have the latest version of the app (some older versions will have trouble connecting to our new servers)
- Hotspot Shield is connected and VPN icon appears on the top in the status bar
- Turn off Location Services for iTV Player on your device. To turn off location services on your Mac device:
- Open System Preferences >Security & Privacy > Privacy > Location Services
- Either turn off all Location Services or use the individual check box for each location-aware app or item on your device.
- To disable Location Services for all websites, turn off Location Services for the Safari app
- Go to Hotspot Shield, and select a virtual location
- Verify that you have the country's IP address by going to whatsmyipaddress.com
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache (How to clear cookies and cache?
- Go to iTV Player