NOTE: Currently Hotspot Shield is only working with the US Virtual Location for Premium users.
Before we troubleshoot, let's make sure the following is checked:
- Your Premium payment is restored (To restore purchase, please check our Restore Purchase article in Payment/Subscription section)
- You are signed in to your Premium account
- Hotspot Shield is connected and VPN icon appears on the top in the status bar
- Location services for Netflix on your device are turned OFF. To turn off location services on your MAC device:
- Open System Preferences >Security & Privacy > Location Services
- Either turn off all Location Services or use the individual check box for each location-aware app or item on your device.
- To disable Location Services for all websites, turn off Location Services for the Safari app
1. Select Virtual Location
2. Verify that you have the country's IP address
3. Clear your browser's cookies and cache (How to clear cookies and cache?)
4. Go to Netflix
If the steps above don't help, please contact our support by clicking settings > help from app