Before troubleshooting, please make sure:
- You are logged into your premium account.
- If you are not sure how to check, click on the gear icon
- Select Account
- Premium should be displayed at the top of the screen.
- You are connected to the internet
- A 3rd party app is not interfering with Internet Settings 'For example, a firewall with strict settings, or another VPN application or antivirus such as Kaspersky or Avast.'
- Switch wifi on and off
- Try connecting to a different wifi network or directly through LAN cable
- Reinstall Hotspot Shield Profile
- In the Hotspot Shield app, click Settings > Re-install Profile
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install a new profile
- In the app, turn VPN ON
If the steps above don't work and you are located in any of the following countries: Pakistan, Iran, Oman, Qatar, China, UAE, Saudi Arabia, please contact our support by clicking settings > help from app and provide a description of the issue and a screenshot (If applicable)