This error message usually displays due to changes in some factors such as the server, country, or internet connection.
Before troubleshooting, please make sure:
- You are connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or LAN
- A 3rd party app is not interfering with Internet Settings 'For example, a firewall with strict settings, or another VPN application or antivirus such as Kaspersky or Avast.'
- Try to reinstall the app's profile, it should fix the issue;
- From System Preferences > Network> select Hotspot Shield VPN profile. Click Apply to save changes
- Click on the minus "-" sign in the bottom to remove the profile
If the steps above didn't solve the issue, please contact our support by clicking settings > help from the app