Before troubleshooting, please make sure:
- You are connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or LAN
- A 3rd party app is not interfering with Internet Settings 'For example, a firewall with strict settings, or another VPN application or antiviruses such as Kaspersky or Avast.'
- Try to reinstall the app's profile, it should fix the issue;
- From System Preferences > Network> select Hotspot Shield VPN profile
- Click on the minus "-" sign at the bottom to remove the profile. Click Apply to save changes
If the steps above didn't solve the issue, please contact our support by clicking settings > help from app