Please first verify the following:
- You are connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or mobile data network and can access the Internet
- A 3rd party app is not interfering with Internet Settings. For example, a sensitive Firewall, another VPN application, or antivirus such as Kaspersky or Avast.
- Switch Wi-Fi on, then off (or vice versa)
- Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network or directly through a LAN cable
- Reinstall the Hotspot Shield Profile
- In the Hotspot Shield app, click the Gear icon > Re-install Profile
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install a new profile
- In the app, click the button to start the connection
If the steps above don't help and you are located in any of the following countries: Pakistan, Iran, Oman, Qatar, China, UAE, or Saudi Arabia, please contact our support team.